jueves, 3 de abril de 2008

Stefan Elmgren deja Hammerfall

No se si será el día de los inocentes en Suecia, pero el guitarrista Stefan Elmgren, ha anunciado en el MySapce de la banda que deja Hammerfall para trabajar como piloto comercial de aerolíneas.



Stefan leaves HammerFall
Hello Everybody.

I have decided to leave Hammerfall, the reason is that I have been offered a job as a pilot within an airline.
My interest in aviation has been growing very strong, and now I feel its time for me to take a step and be a pilot on a professional level.
We have been discussing the possibility of combining the work with HF and both me and the rest of the band realized that it would be very hard indeed.

It has been a great journey with lots of great memories that I will carry with me for the rest of my life, I would like to give a big thanks to all the wonderful fans, its has truly been a pleasure to meet and perform for you all during these 11 years.

I still love to play the guitar so you might hear from me again someday somehow.

I would like to wish who ever is taking my place and the rest of the band good luck in the future.

Take care everybody!!

Stefan Elmgren
http://www.myspace.com/hammerfall
La información aquí


..

No hay comentarios: